William D. Nordhaus, Sterling Professor of Economics, Yale University, 28 Hillhouse Avenue, New Haven, CT 06510, United States (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Economic Policy in the Face of Severe Tail Events
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 197–219, March 2012
How to Cite
NORDHAUS, W. D. (2012), Economic Policy in the Face of Severe Tail Events. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 197–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01544.x
The author is grateful for comments on these issues from William Brainard, Gary Yohe, Richard Tol, Martin Weitzman, three anonymous referees, and the editors. The author has no conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received October 1, 2010; Accepted July 14, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!