Ujjayant Chakravorty, Professor and Canada Research Chair, Alberta School of Business and Department of Economics, 4-30L Business, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 2R6 (email@example.com). Bertrand Magne, OECD Environment Directorate, Paris, France (firstname.lastname@example.org). Michel Moreaux, Emeritus Professor and IDEI Researcher, Toulouse School of Economics, University of Toulouse, Toulouse, France (email@example.com).
Resource Use under Climate Stabilization: Can Nuclear Power Provide Clean Energy?
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 349–389, March 2012
How to Cite
CHAKRAVORTY, U., MAGNE, B. and MOREAUX, M. (2012), Resource Use under Climate Stabilization: Can Nuclear Power Provide Clean Energy?. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 349–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2011.01545.x
Ujjayant Chakravorty thanks the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) for generous research support. The authors would like to thank Roger Guesnerie and three anonymous referees for very helpful comments that significantly improved the paper, and participants in the College de France Conference on Managing Climate Change, Paris, June 2010. The viewpoints expressed in this paper are solely those of the authors; they do not represent those of the OECD and its member countries.
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received October 4, 2010; Accepted December 11, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!