Prof. Dr. Thomas Gries, University of Paderborn, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Warburger Straβe 10, 33098 Paderborn, Germany (email@example.com). Ulrich Prior, University of Paderborn, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Warburger Strae 100, 33098 Paderborn, Germany (firstname.lastname@example.org). Prof. Dr. Caren Sureth, University of Paderborn, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Warburger Straβe 100, 33098 Paderborn, Germany (email@example.com).
A Tax Paradox for Investment Decisions under Uncertainty
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 521–545, June 2012
How to Cite
GRIES, T., PRIOR, U. and SURETH, C. (2012), A Tax Paradox for Investment Decisions under Uncertainty. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 521–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2012.01547.x
We are indebted to two anonymous referees, the associate editor, and Myrna Wooders for their very valuable suggestions which improved the paper considerably. We thank the participants of the American Accounting Association Annual Congress in 2007 in Chicago, the European Accounting Association Annual Congress in 2007 in Lisbon and 2008 in Rotterdam, the Annual Congress of the International Institute of Public Finance in 2007 in Warwick, and the Research Seminar on Economics at the Free University of Berlin. We are particularly grateful for very helpful comments from Giacomo Corneo, Rainer Niemann, Richard Sansing, Guttorm Schjelderup, and Jack Stecher. The usual disclaimer applies. Financial support by the German Research Foundation (DFG, SU 501/1-1, SU 501/4-1) is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Received September 2, 2008; Accepted March 27, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!