Étienne Chantrel, Ministère de l'économie, des finances et de l'industrie, 139 rue de Bercy, 75012, Paris (email@example.com). Andre Grimaud, Toulouse School of Economics (IDEI and LERNA) and Toulouse Business School, 21 allée de Brienne, 31000, Toulouse, France (firstname.lastname@example.org). Frederic Tournemaine, School of Economics and RIPED, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce, 126/1 Vibhavadee-Rangsit Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400, Thailand (email@example.com).
Pricing Knowledge and Funding Research of New Technology Sectors in a Growth Model
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 493–520, June 2012
How to Cite
CHANTREL, É., GRIMAUD, A. and TOURNEMAINE, F. (2012), Pricing Knowledge and Funding Research of New Technology Sectors in a Growth Model. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 493–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2012.01548.x
We would like to thank Richard Cornes, an associate editor and an anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions that helped us to greatly improve the paper.
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- Received November 5, 2008; Accepted October 4, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!