Gil S. Epstein, Bar-Ilan University, Israel and CReAM, London, IZA, Bonn (firstname.lastname@example.org). Yosef Mealem, Netanya Academic College, Netanya, Israel.
Governing Interest Groups and Rent Dissipation
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 423–440, June 2012
How to Cite
EPSTEIN, G. S. and MEALEM, Y. (2012), Governing Interest Groups and Rent Dissipation. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 423–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2012.01549.x
Financial support from Adar Foundation of the Economics Department of Bar-Ilan University is gratefully acknowledged.
We are grateful to two anonymous referees for their constructive and productive comments. We are also grateful to Laura Shuck and Klarina Priborkin for helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Received January 12, 2009; Accepted October 5, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!