Angus C. Chu, Durham Business School, Durham University, Durham, UK, and School of Economics, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, Shanghai, China (email@example.com). Ching-Chong Lai, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan; Department of Economics, National Cheng Chi University, Taipei, Taiwan; Institute of Economics, National Sun Yat-Sen University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
On the Growth and Welfare Effects of Defense R&D
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 473–492, June 2012
How to Cite
CHU, A. C. and LAI, C.-C. (2012), On the Growth and Welfare Effects of Defense R&D. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 473–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2012.01550.x
The authors are very grateful to the anonymous referees for their insightful comments and helpful suggestions. Chu also gratefully acknowledges the support by Leading Academic Discipline Program, 211 Project for Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (the 3rd phase). The usual disclaimer applies.
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- Received November 22, 2009; Accepted August 19, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!