Tilman Klumpp, Department of Economics, University of Alberta. Room 8-14 HM Tory Building, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2H4, Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Finitely Repeated Voluntary Provision of a Public Good
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 547–572, August 2012
How to Cite
KLUMPP, T. (2012), Finitely Repeated Voluntary Provision of a Public Good. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 547–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2012.01552.x
I thank Vijay Krishna, Mattias Polborn, Richard Steinberg, Xuejuan Su, Jimmy Walker, seminar audiences at the University of Illinois and IUPUI, as well as two anonymous referees and the associate editor, for their helpful comments.
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
- Received September 22, 2009; Accepted October 5, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!