Michael Kaganovich, Department of Economics, Indiana University, Wylie Hall, Bloomington, IN 47405, United States (firstname.lastname@example.org). Volker Meier, Department of Economics, University of Munich, Schackstr. 4, 80539 Munich, Germany (Volker.Meier@lrz.uni-muenchen.de).
Social Security Systems, Human Capital, and Growth in a Small Open Economy
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 573–600, August 2012
How to Cite
KAGANOVICH, M. and MEIER, V. (2012), Social Security Systems, Human Capital, and Growth in a Small Open Economy. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 573–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2012.01553.x
We gratefully acknowledge financial support by CAEPR at Indiana University, CESifo, and the Stifterverband fuer die Deutsche Wissenschaft. We are grateful to the audiences at CESifo 2008 Public Economics Conference, IIPF Congress 2008, NETSPAR 2009 Pension Workshop, PET’09, and the EEA Congress 2010 for helpful discussions. We also wish to thank Matthias Wrede, two anonymous referees, and an associate editor of the journal whose detailed comments have helped us improve the paper.
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Received March 12, 2010; Accepted October 15, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!