Serkan Kucuksenel, Department of Economics, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, 06800, Turkey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Behavioral Mechanism Design
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 767–789, October 2012
How to Cite
KUCUKSENEL, S. (2012), Behavioral Mechanism Design. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 767–789. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2012.01561.x
I thank John Ledyard, Thomas Palfrey, Federico Echenique, and Antonio Rangel for their help and encouragement. I also wish to thank seminar participants at Caltech, METU, and Sabanci University for valuable comments and suggestions on an earlier version of this paper.
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Received July 7, 2010; Accepted January 31, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!