Tetsuro Mizoguchi, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Reitaku University, 2–1-1, Hikarigaoka, Kashiwa-shi, Chiba 277-8686 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Nguyen Van Quyen, University of Ottawa, 55 Laurier Avenue East, Desmarais Building, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1N 6N5 (email@example.com).
Amakudari: The Post-Retirement Employment of Elite Bureaucrats in Japan
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Public Economic Theory
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 813–847, October 2012
How to Cite
MIZOGUCHI, T. and VAN QUYEN, N. (2012), Amakudari: The Post-Retirement Employment of Elite Bureaucrats in Japan. Journal of Public Economic Theory, 14: 813–847. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9779.2012.01563.x
We are very grateful to the editor, the associate editor, and two anonymous referees for their comments.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Received September 30, 2009; Accepted February 9, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!