Presented to the Eleventh Annual Meetings, Regional Science Association, Ann Arbor, Michigan, November, 1964. The author is heavily indebted to Professor John Tukey whose ideasand valuable advice are particularly noticeable in Section 4. Thanks are also due to Professor M. D. Godfrey. Acknowledgememt is made to the National Science Foundation grants NSF-GP579 and G-24462 for support. Computations were performed at the Princeton University Computer Center on CDC 1604 and IBM 7094 computers.
STATISTICAL DISCRIMINATION AMONG ALTERNATIVE HYPOTHESES AND SOME ECONOMIC REGULARITIES+
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2006
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 1–23, December 1964
How to Cite
Quandt, R. E. (1964), STATISTICAL DISCRIMINATION AMONG ALTERNATIVE HYPOTHESES AND SOME ECONOMIC REGULARITIES. Journal of Regional Science, 5: 1–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.1964.tb01462.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2006
- Date received: November, 1964.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!