This paper is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. SOC78-12888 which is gratefully acknowledged. The authors are indebted to Tony E. Smith and two anonymous referees for valuable comments.
EQUILIBRIUM LAND USE PATTERNS IN A NONMONOCENTRIC CITY*
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 455–475, November 1980
How to Cite
Ogawa, H. and Fujita, M. (1980), EQUILIBRIUM LAND USE PATTERNS IN A NONMONOCENTRIC CITY. Journal of Regional Science, 20: 455–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.1980.tb00662.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Date received: April, 1979; revised, November, 1979.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!