An initial version of this paper was presented at the Second World Regional Science Conference, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, June 4–15, 1984. Travel to this conference was made possible in part through a travel grant from the Regional Science Association. The research presented here was supported by Grant SES-8309008 of the National Science Foundation. Useful comments on earlier drafts were made by Richard Schuler, Martin Mogridge, Tony Smith, and an anonymous referee. Remaining errors and inaccuracies are the author's responsibility.
NON-NESTED TESTS ON THE WEIGHT STRUCTURE IN SPATIAL AUTOREGRESSIVE MODELS: SOME MONTE CARLO RESULTS*
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 267–284, May 1986
How to Cite
Anselin, L. (1986), NON-NESTED TESTS ON THE WEIGHT STRUCTURE IN SPATIAL AUTOREGRESSIVE MODELS: SOME MONTE CARLO RESULTS. Journal of Regional Science, 26: 267–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.1986.tb00820.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Received July, 1984; in revised form January, 1985; accepted January, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!