Preliminary papers were presented at the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists/Allied Social Science Association Meetings in Dallas on December 29-30, 1984, and the Midwest Economics Association Meetings in Cincinnati on March 28-30, 1985. Helpful comments were made by Steven Cobb, Alan Dillingham, Shelby Gerking, Carol Gilbert, Philip Graves, F. Reed Johnson, Ronald Krumm, Ralph Luken, George Parsons, William Schulze, V. Kerry Smith, George Tolley, two anonymous referees, and participants in seminars at several universities including Chicago, Colorado, Kentucky, Toledo, Wyoming, and Vanderbilt. Support from U.S.E.P.A. Cooperative Agreement 811056-01-0 is gratefully acknowledged. Research Assistance was provided by Werner Waldner, Randy Parker, and Lisa Allison. The views expressed are the authors' alone. The sequence of authorship has been randomly assigned.
A HEDONIC MODEL OF INTERREGIONAL WAGES, RENTS, AND AMENITY VALUES*
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 605–620, November 1987
How to Cite
Hoehn, J. P., Berger, M. C. and Blomquist, G. C. (1987), A HEDONIC MODEL OF INTERREGIONAL WAGES, RENTS, AND AMENITY VALUES. Journal of Regional Science, 27: 605–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.1987.tb01184.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Received May, 1986; in revised form October, 1986; accepted October, 1986.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!