Robert Murdock has provided research assistance. Four referees and participants in seminars at the University of Chicago, the University of Minnesota, Oregon State University, and the University of Wyoming supplied comments that improved the paper.
THE EXCHANGEABILITY OF HEDONIC PROPERTY PRICE STUDIES*
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 169–183, May 1992
How to Cite
Atkinson, S. E. and Crocker, T. D. (1992), THE EXCHANGEABILITY OF HEDONIC PROPERTY PRICE STUDIES. Journal of Regional Science, 32: 169–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.1992.tb00177.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Received September 1990; revised August and November 1991; accepted November 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!