*The authors would like to thank Peter Toumanoff, William Luksetich, Scott Harrold, and two anonymous referees for their comments and insights. Remaining errors are of course ours.
THE IMPACT OF ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY, AMENITIES AND FISCAL FACTORS ON AGE-SPECIFIC MIGRATION RATES
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 349–365, August 1992
How to Cite
Clark, D. E. and Hunter, W. J. (1992), THE IMPACT OF ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY, AMENITIES AND FISCAL FACTORS ON AGE-SPECIFIC MIGRATION RATES. Journal of Regional Science, 32: 349–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.1992.tb00191.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Received January 1991; revised September 1991; accepted January 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!