ECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS IN LOCAL HOUSING MARKETS: EVIDENCE FROM U.S. METROPOLITAN REGIONS
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 425–453, August 2006
How to Cite
Hwang, M. and Quigley, J. M. (2006), ECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS IN LOCAL HOUSING MARKETS: EVIDENCE FROM U.S. METROPOLITAN REGIONS. Journal of Regional Science, 46: 425–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2006.00480.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Received: November 2004; Revised: May 2005; Accepted: July 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!