Daan van Soest is grateful to the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) for financial support as part of both the PRET and NWO/Novem research programs. Shelby Gerking acknowledges the hospitality of CentER, Tilburg University, where this research was begun, and financial support …from NWO visiting grant B46-386 and from the Galloway endowment at University of Central Florida. Constructive comments from the editors and from four anonymous referees are greatly appreciated.
SPATIAL IMPACTS OF AGGLOMERATION EXTERNALITIES*
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2006
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 881–899, December 2006
How to Cite
Van Soest, D. P., Gerking, S. and Van Oort, F. G. (2006), SPATIAL IMPACTS OF AGGLOMERATION EXTERNALITIES. Journal of Regional Science, 46: 881–899. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2006.00488.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2006
- Received: February 2005; Revised: September 2005; Accepted: January 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!