We are grateful to Bonggeun Kim for initial data collection as well as extremely helpful comments, and to Seiwoon Hwang, Tseli Mohammed, and Matthew Wibbenmeyer for research assistance. We would also like to thank Marlon Boarnet, Dan Hodge, Emma Hutchinson, Matthew Kotchen, Purvi Sevak, Stephen Sheppard, Lara Shore-Sheppard, three anonymous reviewers, and participants in the University of Michigan Public Finance Seminar for useful suggestions. All errors and omissions are our own.
SOMETIMES CLOSE IS GOOD ENOUGH: THE VALUE OF NEARBY ENVIRONMENTAL AMENITIES*
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 931–951, December 2006
How to Cite
Schmidt, L. and Courant, P. N. (2006), SOMETIMES CLOSE IS GOOD ENOUGH: THE VALUE OF NEARBY ENVIRONMENTAL AMENITIES. Journal of Regional Science, 46: 931–951. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2006.00491.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2006
- Received: June 2004; Revised: December 2005; Accepted: February 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!