This paper was submitted to the journal before Mark Partridge joined the Journal of Regional Science as a co-editor. All aspects of the review process were handled by other co-editors, without consultation with Partridge. It is the JRS policy that co-editors do not submit papers to the journal.
DISTANCE FROM URBAN AGGLOMERATION ECONOMIES AND RURAL POVERTY*
Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
© Blackwell Publishing, Inc. 2008
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 285–310, May 2008
How to Cite
Partridge, M. D. and Rickman, D. S. (2008), DISTANCE FROM URBAN AGGLOMERATION ECONOMIES AND RURAL POVERTY. Journal of Regional Science, 48: 285–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2008.00552.x
We thank Kamar Ali for his help in providing the distance measures used in this study.
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2008
- Received: January 2007; revised: June 2007; accepted: June 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!