The authors would like to acknowledge Manfred M. Fischer, Randall W. Jackson, and Tony E. Smith for helpful discussions on this topic, as well as participants at the Fourth Spatial Econometrics and Statistics Workshop held in June, 2005 in Toulouse, and the Regional Science Association International Meetings in Las Vegas, NV held in November, 2005, and the March, 2006 Southern Regional Science Association Meetings in St. Augustine, FL, as well as an anonymous reviewer.
SPATIAL ECONOMETRIC MODELING OF ORIGIN-DESTINATION FLOWS*
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 941–967, December 2008
How to Cite
LeSage, J. P. and Pace, R. K. (2008), SPATIAL ECONOMETRIC MODELING OF ORIGIN-DESTINATION FLOWS. Journal of Regional Science, 48: 941–967. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2008.00573.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Received: April 2007; revised: December 2007; accepted: January 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!