The author is very grateful to the editor, Mark Partridge, and Masahisa Fujita, Yasusada Murata, Gianmarco Ottaviano, Diego Puga, as well as other participants in the 53rd Annual North American Meetings of the Regional Science Association International, Toronto 2006, and two anonymous referees for very helpful comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
PREFERENCE HETEROGENEITY AND ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY*
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 33–56, February 2009
How to Cite
Nocco, A. (2009), PREFERENCE HETEROGENEITY AND ECONOMIC GEOGRAPHY. Journal of Regional Science, 49: 33–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2008.00578.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
- Received: December 2006; revised: July 2007, January 2008; accepted: February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!