We thank Marlon Boarnet, the editor, and several anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. Any remaining errors are our own.
HIGHWAY INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT AND COUNTY EMPLOYMENT GROWTH: A DYNAMIC PANEL REGRESSION ANALYSIS*
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
© 2008, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 263–286, May 2009
How to Cite
Jiwattanakulpaisarn, P., Noland, R. B., Graham, D. J. and Polak, J. W. (2009), HIGHWAY INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT AND COUNTY EMPLOYMENT GROWTH: A DYNAMIC PANEL REGRESSION ANALYSIS. Journal of Regional Science, 49: 263–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2008.00579.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Received: July 2006; revised: April 2007, January 2008, April 2008; accepted: April 2008.
This article has been cited by:
- 2High-Technology Employment and Transportation: Evidence from the European Regions, Regional Studies, 2015, 1, ,
- 3Suburbanization and highways in Spain when the Romans and the Bourbons still shape its cities, Journal of Urban Economics, 2015, 85, 52, , ,
- 4Using Dynamic Simultaneous-equation Model to Estimate the Regional Impacts of High-speed Rail in Spain, Transportation Research Procedia, 2015, 10, 296, ,
- 5Impact of Highway Investment on the Economy and Employment Across U.S. Industrial Sectors, Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2014, 2452, 1, , ,
- 6The impact of port throughput on local employment: Evidence from a panel of European regions, Transport Policy, 2013, 27, 32, , , , ,