I would like to acknowledge the helpful comments received from Mark Partridge, Jaison Abel, and two anonymous reviewers. This research was supported, in part, by the Maine Agricultural and Forest Experiment Station and the USDA Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service, Hatch project ME 08214-08, multi-state project NE 1029. MAFES External Publication 3019.
KNOWLEDGE AND EARNINGS
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 439–457, August 2009
How to Cite
Gabe, T. M. (2009), KNOWLEDGE AND EARNINGS. Journal of Regional Science, 49: 439–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2008.00603.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Received: August 2007; revised: September 2008; accepted: September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!