The authors would like to thank the editor and the referees for useful comments on earlier versions of this paper. Andre de Palma thanks Institut de France for their support.
SPATIAL ASYMMETRIC DUOPOLY WITH AN APPLICATION TO BRUSSELS' AIRPORTS*
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 529–553, August 2009
How to Cite
Dunkerley, F., De Palma, A. and Proost, S. (2009), SPATIAL ASYMMETRIC DUOPOLY WITH AN APPLICATION TO BRUSSELS' AIRPORTS. Journal of Regional Science, 49: 529–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2009.00608.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Received: January 2006; revised: May 2007; accepted: October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!