Frontiers in Resource and Rural Economics: Human-Nature, Rural–Urban Interdependencies edited by JunJie Wu, Paul W. Barkley and Bruce A. Weber
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
© 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 589–590, August 2009
How to Cite
Freshwater, D. (2009), Frontiers in Resource and Rural Economics: Human-Nature, Rural–Urban Interdependencies edited by JunJie Wu, Paul W. Barkley and Bruce A. Weber. Journal of Regional Science, 49: 589–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2009.00620_10.x
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!