This research was financially supported by grants SEJ2007-64605/ECON and SEJ2007-65086/ECON as well as by the “Xarxa de Referència d'R+D+I en Economia i Polítiques Públiques” of the Catalan Government. We are grateful to P. McCann, I. Mariotti and E. Viladecans for helpful discussions on the topic, and to seminar participants at the 48th ERSA Conference (University of Liverpool) and the 11th EUNIP Conference (Orkestra & University of Deusto). We also wish to thank Mark Partridge, co-editor of this journal, and three anonymous referees for their helpful comments. Any errors are of course our own.
EMPIRICAL STUDIES IN INDUSTRIAL LOCATION: AN ASSESSMENT OF THEIR METHODS AND RESULTS*
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 685–711, August 2010
How to Cite
Arauzo-Carod, J.-M., Liviano-Solis, D. and Manjón-Antolín, M. (2010), EMPIRICAL STUDIES IN INDUSTRIAL LOCATION: AN ASSESSMENT OF THEIR METHODS AND RESULTS. Journal of Regional Science, 50: 685–711. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2009.00625.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
- Received: June 2008; revised: January 2009; accepted: April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!