For helpful comments we are grateful to Kristian Behrens, Jacques Thisse, Arsen Palestini and other seminar participants at the conference, “Are cities more important than countries?” held in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Institute of Housing and Urban Development Studies at Erasmus University Rotterdam. We are also grateful to Mark Gradstein and other participants at the SUS.DIV–CEPR–PSE Conference “Models of Cultural Dynamics and Diversity” held in Paris at the Paris School of Economics as well as to the editors and the referees of this journal. Financial support from the European Commission is gratefully acknowledged.
CULTURAL IDENTITY AND KNOWLEDGE CREATION IN COSMOPOLITAN CITIES*
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
© 2009, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 647–662, October 2009
How to Cite
Ottaviano, G. I.P. and Prarolo, G. (2009), CULTURAL IDENTITY AND KNOWLEDGE CREATION IN COSMOPOLITAN CITIES. Journal of Regional Science, 49: 647–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2009.00628.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Received: December 2008; revised: April 2009; accepted: May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!