Both authors thank the Taubman Center for State and Local Government for research support. Kristina Tobio provided excellent research assistance; Erin Dea provided excellent editorial aid. Yuko Aoyama and Gilles Duranton provided helpful comments.
THE COMPLEMENTARITY BETWEEN CITIES AND SKILLS*
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 221–244, February 2010
How to Cite
Glaeser, E. L. and Resseger, M. G. (2010), THE COMPLEMENTARITY BETWEEN CITIES AND SKILLS. Journal of Regional Science, 50: 221–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2009.00635.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
- Received: April 2009; revised: May 2009; accepted: May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!