Joris Pinkse's research was in part supported by NSF grant SES-0922127. Margaret Slade's research is supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Joris Pinkse thanks the Human Capital Foundation for their support of CAPCP. We thank Gilles Duranton, Christian Redfearn, Giorgio Topa, and an anonymous referee for valuable comments. Joris Pinkse is an extramural fellow of Tilburg University.
THE FUTURE OF SPATIAL ECONOMETRICS*
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 103–117, February 2010
How to Cite
Pinkse, J. and Slade, M. E. (2010), THE FUTURE OF SPATIAL ECONOMETRICS. Journal of Regional Science, 50: 103–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2009.00645.x
Prepared for the 50th anniversary symposium of the Journal of Regional Science held at the New York Federal Reserve
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
- Received: April 2009; revised: June 2009; accepted: June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!