I thank Gilles Duranton and the participants at the New York meeting for their critical comments, as well as Tom Kemeny and Mike Manville for commenting on an earlier version of this paper. The usual disclaimers apply. In a broadly-ranging review article such as this one, it is impossible to do full justice to the literature of spatial economics and economic geography, which is now vast. Therefore, by its very nature, the citations are indicative of lines of work, rather than meant to cover all the high-quality research published on each topic.
AGGLOMERATION, TRADE, AND SPATIAL DEVELOPMENT: BRINGING DYNAMICS BACK IN*
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 313–342, February 2010
How to Cite
Storper, M. (2010), AGGLOMERATION, TRADE, AND SPATIAL DEVELOPMENT: BRINGING DYNAMICS BACK IN. Journal of Regional Science, 50: 313–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2009.00658.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Received: April 2009; revised: September 2009; accepted: September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!