I would like to thank the editor, Mark Partridge, as well as three anonymous referees for very helpful comments.
RURAL–URBAN MIGRATION AND UNEMPLOYMENT: THEORY AND POLICY IMPLICATIONS*
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 65–82, February 2011
How to Cite
Zenou, Y. (2011), RURAL–URBAN MIGRATION AND UNEMPLOYMENT: THEORY AND POLICY IMPLICATIONS. Journal of Regional Science, 51: 65–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2010.00670.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Received: December 2007; revised: July 2009; accepted: September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!