We thank three anonymous referees, and the editor for helpful comments and suggestions. Fundings from the National Social Science Foundation (07&ZD017) and the 985 Project of Hunan University are gratefully acknowledged.
A CONSOLIDATED MODEL OF MONOCENTRIC CITIES AND AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF URBAN SCALES AND LAND PRICES IN CHINESE CITIES*
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 371–398, May 2011
How to Cite
He, M., Ke, S. and Song, Y. (2011), A CONSOLIDATED MODEL OF MONOCENTRIC CITIES AND AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF URBAN SCALES AND LAND PRICES IN CHINESE CITIES*. Journal of Regional Science, 51: 371–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2010.00692.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Received: August 2008; revised: August 2009; accepted: December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!