The author thanks the Editor, two anonymous referees, Barry Hirsch, Jon Rork, and seminar participants at Georgia State University for helpful comments. The usual caveat applies.
WHY ARE SMART CITIES GROWING? WHO MOVES AND WHO STAYS*
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 253–270, May 2011
How to Cite
Winters, J. V. (2011), WHY ARE SMART CITIES GROWING? WHO MOVES AND WHO STAYS. Journal of Regional Science, 51: 253–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2010.00693.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Received: December 2008; revised: October 2009, January 2010; accepted: February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!