I would like to thank the local Committee of Valuation Experts in Berlin, particularly Thomas Sandner, for providing transaction data. Markus Breithaupt, Wolfgang Nickel and Monika Wosnitzka from the Berlin Senate Department are acknowledged for help with spatial data. Felix Schreyvogel is acknowledged for excellent research assistance. I also thank Oliver Bischof, Arne Feddersen, Wolfgang Maennig, Mark Partridge and Nicolai Wendland and three anonymous referee for valuable comments and suggestions.
IF ALONSO WAS RIGHT: MODELING ACCESSIBILITY AND EXPLAINING THE RESIDENTIAL LAND GRADIENT
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 318–338, May 2011
How to Cite
Ahlfeldt, G. (2011), IF ALONSO WAS RIGHT: MODELING ACCESSIBILITY AND EXPLAINING THE RESIDENTIAL LAND GRADIENT. Journal of Regional Science, 51: 318–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2010.00694.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Received: March 2009; revised: August 2009, December 2009; accepted: January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!