We would like to thank Stuart Rosenthal and Geoffrey Turnbull for comments on the original manuscript. Mark Partridge and three anonymous referees provided helpful suggestions that improved the original manuscript substantially.
DO LOCATION-BASED TAX INCENTIVES ATTRACT NEW BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENTS?*
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 427–449, August 2011
How to Cite
Hanson, A. and Rohlin, S. (2011), DO LOCATION-BASED TAX INCENTIVES ATTRACT NEW BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENTS?. Journal of Regional Science, 51: 427–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2010.00704.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Received: February 2009; revised: November 2009, February 2010, March 2010; accepted: April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!