We would like to thank Stuart Rosenthal and Geoffrey Turnbull for comments on the original manuscript. Mark Partridge and three anonymous referees provided helpful suggestions that improved the original manuscript substantially.
DO LOCATION-BASED TAX INCENTIVES ATTRACT NEW BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENTS?*
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
© 2010, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 427–449, August 2011
How to Cite
Hanson, A. and Rohlin, S. (2011), DO LOCATION-BASED TAX INCENTIVES ATTRACT NEW BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENTS?. Journal of Regional Science, 51: 427–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2010.00704.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
- Received: February 2009; revised: November 2009, February 2010, March 2010; accepted: April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!