We thank Gilles Duranton and Mototsugu Fukushige, and two anonymous referees, for their constructive comments. This research has been partially supported by the Kikawada Foundation, the Murata Science Foundation, the Grant in Aid for Research (Nos. 22330076, 21330055, 21243021, and the Global COE Program, “Raising Market Quality: Integrated Design of Market Infrastructure”) of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan.
AN INDUSTRIAL AGGLOMERATION APPROACH TO CENTRAL PLACE AND CITY SIZE REGULARITIES*
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 694–731, October 2011
How to Cite
Mori, T. and Smith, T. E. (2011), AN INDUSTRIAL AGGLOMERATION APPROACH TO CENTRAL PLACE AND CITY SIZE REGULARITIES. Journal of Regional Science, 51: 694–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00715.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Received: January 2010; revised: July 2010; accepted: August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!