This paper evolved from my dissertation research at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. I am grateful to Edward Feser and Andrew Isserman for their guidance. I would like to thank coeditor Mark Partridge and three anonymous referees for helpful comments and feedback.
LOCAL ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF NATURAL DISASTERS*
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 804–820, October 2011
How to Cite
Xiao, Y. (2011), LOCAL ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF NATURAL DISASTERS. Journal of Regional Science, 51: 804–820. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00717.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Received: March 2009; revised: July 2010; accepted: July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!