We thank the co-editor Steven Brakman, two anonymous referees, and session participants at the 2009 RSAI-NARSC annual meeting in San Francisco and the 2010 SRSA annual meeting in Arlington, Virginia, for their helpful comments on three previous versions of this paper. Batabyal acknowledges financial support from the Gosnell endowment at RIT. The usual disclaimer applies.
THE EFFECTS OF COLLATERALIZABLE INCOME AND DEBT OVERHANG ON ENTREPRENEURIAL INVESTMENT IN AN OPEN REGIONAL ECONOMY*
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 768–783, October 2011
How to Cite
Batabyal, A. A. and Beladi, H. (2011), THE EFFECTS OF COLLATERALIZABLE INCOME AND DEBT OVERHANG ON ENTREPRENEURIAL INVESTMENT IN AN OPEN REGIONAL ECONOMY. Journal of Regional Science, 51: 768–783. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00718.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Received: May 2009; revised: June 2010; accepted: July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!