We are grateful to Dr. Brakman, the JRS co-editor, and the three anonymous referees for their valuable comments on the paper. In particular, the emphasis on spatial dependence should be attributed to the co-editor and another referee. We also appreciate Mr. Joseph J. Hausman, Roadway Information Manager of Ohio Department of Transportation, for providing the transportation data. All errors and misunderstandings are those of the authors.
DISENTANGLING AGGLOMERATION ECONOMIES: AGENTS, SOURCES, AND SPATIAL DEPENDENCE*
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 897–930, December 2011
How to Cite
Park, I. K. and von Rabenau, B. (2011), DISENTANGLING AGGLOMERATION ECONOMIES: AGENTS, SOURCES, AND SPATIAL DEPENDENCE. Journal of Regional Science, 51: 897–930. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00719.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Received: June 2009; revised: June 2010; accepted: August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!