Luisa Corrado acknowledges the support of the Marie-Curie IE Fellowship 039326 and the Marie Curie Excellence Award 2007.
WHERE IS THE ECONOMICS IN SPATIAL ECONOMETRICS?*
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 210–239, May 2012
How to Cite
Corrado, L. and Fingleton, B. (2012), WHERE IS THE ECONOMICS IN SPATIAL ECONOMETRICS?. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 210–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00726.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
- Received: July 2010; revised: November 2010; accepted: November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!