Beyond Creative Production Networks: The Development of Intra-Metropolitan Creative Industries Clusters in Berlin and New York City by Doreen Jakob
Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 420–421, May 2011
How to Cite
Comunian, R. (2011), Beyond Creative Production Networks: The Development of Intra-Metropolitan Creative Industries Clusters in Berlin and New York City by Doreen Jakob. Journal of Regional Science, 51: 420–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00727_14.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!