For helpful comments and suggestions, the authors thank seminar participants at the Case Western Reserve University and the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland. Particularly useful suggestions were offered by Mark Sniderman, Chris Taber, and Lance Lochner. The paper also has benefited greatly from the comments of anonymous referees. Data collection were greatly aided by persistent research assistants: Bethany Tinlin, Brian Rudick, and Christian Miller.
KNOWLEDGE MATTERS: THE LONG-RUN DETERMINANTS OF STATE INCOME GROWTH*
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 240–255, May 2012
How to Cite
Bauer, P. W., Schweitzer, M. E. and Shane, S. A. (2012), KNOWLEDGE MATTERS: THE LONG-RUN DETERMINANTS OF STATE INCOME GROWTH. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 240–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00729.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Received: August 2008; revised: January 2011; accepted: January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!