I would like to thank Romano Piras for his academic advice and support. I also wish to thank all my colleagues from the Department of Economics. Finally, I am very grateful to Mark Partridge and two anonymous referees for very helpful comments. Errors remain my own responsibility.
THE DETERMINANTS OF THE RECENT INTERREGIONAL MIGRATION FLOWS IN ITALY: A PANEL DATA ANALYSIS*
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 948–966, December 2011
How to Cite
Etzo, I. (2011), THE DETERMINANTS OF THE RECENT INTERREGIONAL MIGRATION FLOWS IN ITALY: A PANEL DATA ANALYSIS. Journal of Regional Science, 51: 948–966. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00730.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Received: February 2009; revised: January 2011; accepted: February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!