DETERMINANTS OF KNOWLEDGE PRODUCTION AND THEIR EFFECTS ON REGIONAL ECONOMIC GROWTH
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 256–284, May 2012
How to Cite
Parent, O. and LeSage, J. P. (2012), DETERMINANTS OF KNOWLEDGE PRODUCTION AND THEIR EFFECTS ON REGIONAL ECONOMIC GROWTH. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 256–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00732.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2011
- Received: September 2009; revised: January 2011; accepted: January 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1A spatial econometric panel data examination of endogenous versus exogenous interaction in Chinese province-level patenting, Journal of Geographical Systems, 2014, 16, 3, 233, ,
- 2Proximity, networking and knowledge production in Europe: What lessons for innovation policy?, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2013, 80, 8, 1484, , ,