We would like to thank Antonio Gay, Fabiano Schivardi, Francesco Pigliaru, Gianmarco Ottaviano, Todor Gramtchev, two anonymous referees and all the participants at the conferences in Istanbul and Lubeck. In particular, we are highly indebted to one referee, whose suggestions significantly helped to improve the paper. All the remaining errors are our own.
AGGLOMERATION AND GROWTH WITH ENDOGENOUS EXPENDITURE SHARES*
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 324–360, May 2012
How to Cite
Cerina, F. and Mureddu, F. (2012), AGGLOMERATION AND GROWTH WITH ENDOGENOUS EXPENDITURE SHARES. Journal of Regional Science, 52: 324–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00733.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Received: May 2010; revised: January 2011; accepted: March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!