We thank journal co-editor Marlon Boarnet and two anonymous referees for guidance and insightful comments. We further thank seminar participants at University of Michigan, European Commission, Tinbergen Institute, Midwest International Economics Meeting (Michigan), CESifo Conference on the Global Economy (Munich), and Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation at Catholic University Leuven (Belgium) for helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank Olga Zelenko for valuable research assistance.
ARE EU COUNTRIES LESS INTEGRATED THAN U.S. STATES? THEORY AND EVIDENCE*
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 653–677, October 2011
How to Cite
Bowen, H. P., Munandar, H. and Viaene, J.-M. (2011), ARE EU COUNTRIES LESS INTEGRATED THAN U.S. STATES? THEORY AND EVIDENCE. Journal of Regional Science, 51: 653–677. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00739.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Received: April 2010; revised: May 2011; accepted May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!