The Book Review Section of the Journal of Regional Science benefits from a financial contribution by Williams College.
The Art of Not Being Governed: An Anarchist History of Upland Southeast Asia by James C. Scott
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 836–838, October 2011
How to Cite
Tannenbaum, N. (2011), The Art of Not Being Governed: An Anarchist History of Upland Southeast Asia by James C. Scott. Journal of Regional Science, 51: 836–838. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00740_1.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!