The Fundamentalist City? Religiosity and the Remaking of Urban Space edited by Nezar AlSayyad and Mejgan Massoumi
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011, Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Regional Science
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 849–851, October 2011
How to Cite
Howe, N. C. (2011), The Fundamentalist City? Religiosity and the Remaking of Urban Space edited by Nezar AlSayyad and Mejgan Massoumi. Journal of Regional Science, 51: 849–851. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9787.2011.00740_7.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!